My husband and I usually season our eggs with dried minced garlic and dried chopped onions. They add a ton of flavor! But for the last couple of years, we started using Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel (EBTB) seasoning. It’s delicious, but it tends to get a bit salty as you reach the bottom of the bottle. So, I decided to go back to our old ways but add white sesame seeds, inspired by EBTB. I also threw in red pepper flakes for a slight hit of spice and color.
I found that 1/4 tsp of the seasoning per egg is just enough, but feel free to add more or less depending on your taste buds. There is no nutrition information on this recipe since there was nothing significant enough to report.
I hope you enjoy the seasoning!
No-Salt Seasoning for Eggs
- 1 Tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp dried chopped onion
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp white sesame seeds
- Place all of the ingredients in a container and mix.
- Use as a seasoning over your eggs or other foods you want to try it on.