I found a bag of creamer potatoes at Costco and knew I had to bring them home and pop them in the air fryer. They were perfect! Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
What I love about potatoes is how they’re high in potassium. This recipe stays low on sodium and has a dash of heart-healthy fat thanks to the avocado oil. This makes a perfectly heart-healthy side dish.
Pro tip: Convert the leftover potatoes into breakfast potatoes the next morning!
Air Fryer Roasted Creamer Potatoes
- air fryer
- cutting board
- kitchen knife
- mixing bowl
- measuring spoons
- 1 1/2 lbs creamer potatoes cleaned and halved
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- Place the potatoes in a bowl. Add the avocado oil, garlic powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, black pepper, salt, and cayenne.
- Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated with the oil and seasonings.
- Put the potatoes in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove the basket from the air fryer and toss the potatoes.
- Put the basket back in the air fryer and continue air frying at 400 degrees F for an additional 10 minutes.
- Take the potatoes out of the air fryer and basket. They should be crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
- Serve and enjoy!